Dani Moore Recipes
MAIN DISH Quesadilla - Philly Cheesesteak
– 2 burrito sized flour tortillas
– 1/2 pound, thin sliced steak
– 1/2 medium onion
– 1/2 diced red pepper
– 6 ounces diced mushrooms
– 3 slices of provolone cheese
– 1 minced clove garlic
– Salt, pepper, olive oil
– 2 teaspoons Mayo
– In a large skillet, heat to teaspoons oil
– Once hot, add chopped steak. Season with salt and pepper, and cook thoroughly.
– Remove Meat from skillet and cover to keep warm
– Finely chop onion, dice Mushrooms, and peppers.
– Sauté veggies in the same skillet until tender. Add oil if needed.
– Add beef back to skillet with minced garlic, stir and cook.
– Spread mayo on tortillas
– Divide filling between the tortillas. Add to 1/2 side of tortilla.
– Top with sliced cheese and close tortilla
– Fold and add to pan to melt cheese and crisp tortilla