3 tablespoons butter
4 large eggs
2⁄3 cup milk
1⁄2 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the butter in a 10" frying pan and place in the oven so that the butter can melt.
2. Place the eggs, milk, Kodiak mix, sugar, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Remove the pan of melted butter from the oven. Pour the batter into the pan and place back in the hot oven.
4. Cook pancake for 10-15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
5. Remove and let cool slightly.