Key Lime Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 tablespoons Butter, Melted
24oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 cup White Sugar
1 tablespoon Corn Starch
3 large Eggs
1 tablespoon Grated Lime Zest
2/3 cup Key Lime Juice
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press into the bottom and partially up the sides of a 9inch spring form pan. Refrigerate
3. In a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer the cream cheese, sugar, lime zest and corn starch until smooth and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at time, blending just until smooth. Add key lime juice with mixer on low. Finish mixing by hand. Do not over beat or cake will crack during baking. Pour batter into prepared crust.
4. Place in oven and bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until set. To minimize cracking place a shallow pan half full of hot water on the lower oven rack during baking.
5. Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in oven for 30 minutes with door open about 4 inches. remove from oven. Refrigerate cake over night.