Boys Who Can Cook
3000 g Pollyanna flour
2 tbsp salt
54g quinoa flour (or sub extra Pollyanna flour)
1/4 cup sugar
6 liters whole milk
Must have supervision the first time making
1. Empty contents of prepared crepe batter bag into a large bowl and make a well. If no bags are prepared, sift dry ingredients into a bowl
2. In a four liter pitcher, whisk eggs. Add 2L of milk to the eggs.
3. Melt butter over low heat in a small pot.
4. Pour half of the egg mixture into the bowl and whisk until you cannot incorporate anymore flour about 1/4th of the flour. Add the remaining egg mixture.
5. Continue adding the remaining 4L of milk, mixing until a thick, lump-free batter is obtained. Tap whisk against he edge of the bowlto prevent dry flour getting stuck in the whisk.
6. Whisk in the melted butter.
7. Let the batter rest one hour, then strain through the china cap strainer (cone shaped with wider holes) into large cambro. Label and refrigerate.
Making the basic crepe:
1. Ladle out 6 ounces of batter into a flat griddle or skillet at medium high heat
2. Spin the crepe batter around until thin
3. Flip and add toppings (see below)
4. Fold halfway and fold inwards by thirds to make a triangle
5. Flip and put on a plate
THIS MAKES A ABSOLUTE METRIC TON OF BATTER. MAKE A SIXTH OF THIS RECIPE
Sun drenched veggie
⁃1 tsp garlic aioli
⁃6 sun dried tomatoes
⁃15 spinach leaves
⁃Handful of Feta cheese
⁃a fat dollop of Nutella
⁃Half banana sliced
⁃A fat dollop of cream cheese frosting
⁃2 tsp cinnamon sugar
⁃1 tsp chopped pecans
⁃Dollop of cream cheese frosting
⁃Sprinkle of pecans and cinnamon sugar
Berries and cream
⁃cream cheese frosting