Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Beef Bites & Potatoes
1kg beef stew meat
5 tablespoons butter, sliced
500g baby yellow potatoes
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1. In a slow cooker, place the beef stew meat evenly at the bottom.
2. Sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt over the meat. Mix to ensure meat is seasoned.
3. Add the baby potatoes so beef is on one side and potatoes is on other.
4. Scatter sliced butter over mixture. Do the same with the chopped garlic.
5. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the beef is tender and the potatoes are cooked through.
Gently stir everything together before serving.