Dani Moore Recipes
MAIN DISH Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo ￼
- 2 chicken breast – cut in half so it is thinner
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt, and pepper to taste
– Flour for dredging
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter – divided
– 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine
– 4 ounces cream cheese
– 1 cup, heavy, whipping cream
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
– 2 to 10 cloves of garlic
– 1 cup, grated Parmesan cheese
– Soften cream cheese for at least 30 minutes or microwave it for 20 to 30 seconds.
– Grate Parmesan cheese
– Boil fettuccine in salted water
– Cut chicken breast thinner into cutlets
– Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper on both sides, and dredge in flour
– In deep skillet, medium to high heat, add olive oil, and 1 tablespoon butter. When pan is hot, cook chicken, five minutes until golden.
– Same pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter then add: cream cheese, cream, broth and garlic. Cook five minutes.
– Stir in Parmesan and cook for one minute longer
- Combine everything and serve