My Saved Recipes
Air Baked Molten Lava Cakes
1.5 TBS Self Rising Flour
3.5 TBS Baker's Sugar (Not Powdered)
3.5 OZ Unsalted Butter
3.5 OZ Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate (Pieces or Chopped)
1.Preheat Your Air Fryer To 375F
2. Grease and flour 4 standard oven safe ramekins.
3. Melt dark chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl on level 7 for 3 minutes, stirring throughout. Remove from microwave and stir until even consistency.
4. Whisk/Beat the eggs and sugar until pale and frothy.
5. Pour melted chocolate mixture into egg mixture. Stir in flour. Use a spatula to combine everything evenly.
6. Fill the ramekins about 3/4 full with cake mixture and bake in preheated air fryer at 375F for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool in ramekin for 2 minutes. Carefully turn ramekins upside down onto serving plate, tapping the bottom with a butter knife to loosen edges. Cake should release from ramekin with little effort and center should appear dark/gooey. Enjoy warm a-la-mode or with a raspberry drizzle.
Video : https://youtu.be/oygaBDlqieA