Honey Chipotle Chicken Noodles
24 oz Chicken Breast
1 can chipotle peppers
5 Tbsp Honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 tbsp of sesame oil
1 tbsp cornstarch
8 oz of Trader Joe Squiggly Pasta
1. Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, onion powder and smoked paprika until fully coated
2. Mix 1/2 can of diced chipotle peppers, 2 tablespoons of honey and chicken together
3. Lightly spray oil on chicken and bake at 450 F for 15-18 minutes.
4. To make sauce, combine 1/4 cup of chipotle peppers, 3 tablespoons of honey, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch into a blender and blend.
5. Boil pasta and mix with sauce. Top with chicken and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion!