Dani Moore Recipes
MAIN DISH Smushed Pork Schnitzel
– Thinly Sliced boneless pork chops
– Enough milk to cover pork chops
– Garlic salt
– Cover the pork chops with milk for at least an hour… Best if overnight.
– After the pork chops, marinate in milk, remove from milk and pound pork chops very thin.
– Add flour and pepper to your dredging dish
– Add beaten, egg, and garlic salt in a separate dredging dish
– Put olive oil in to pan
– Dip the pork in flour, egg, flour, egg, and fry in pan until brown.