Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
3-4 lbs Beef Chuck Roast
2 10.5oz cans Campbell's French Onion Soup
1 10.5 oz can Campbell's Beef Consommé
8 French Rolls
8 Slices of Provolone Cheese
1. Place the roast in the slow cooker. Pour the soup and consommé over the top.
2. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
3. Remove 3 cups of the juice from the slow cooker with a measuring cup or ladle and add to a small sauce pan. Turn the heat to medium and bring to a boil. Reduce to a hard simmer and let cook until reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
4. Transfer the beef to a plate and shred with a fork.
5. Place sandwich rolls on a 9x13 pan and spoon meat onto each roll. Top each roll with a slice of provolone cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately with sauce on the side for dipping.