Hello Fresh Faves
Triple Mushroom Truffle Gnocchi with Garlicky Panko & Parmes
20 minutestotal time
2 * 8 ounce Button Mushrooms
2 * 2 unit Scallions
2 * 1 unit Tomato
2 * ¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
2 * 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 * 1 unit Mushroom Stock Concentrate
2 * 4 tablespoon Cream Cheese
2 * 3 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
2 * 2 g Truffle Zest
2 * 8.8 ounce Gnocchi
2 * 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
2 * 3 tablespoon Butter
2 * Salt
2 * Pepper
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and quarter mushrooms (skip if your mushrooms are pre-sliced!). Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Dice tomato.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add panko; cook, stirring, until golden and toasted, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in half the garlic powder (you’ll use the rest later). Cook until just fragrant, 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat; transfer to a small bowl. Wipe out pan.
• Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Stir in mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
• Once mushrooms are browned and tender, add gnocchi to pot of boiling water. Cook until tender, 3-4 minutes. Drain.
• Stir scallion whites, remaining garlic powder, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) into pan with mushrooms. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Stir in stock concentrate, cream cheese, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), and 1⁄3 cup water (½ cup for 4). Cook, stirring, until combined and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat. • Stir in tomato, another 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4), and truffle zest to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
• Stir drained gnocchi into pan with sauce until thoroughly coated, adding water a splash at a time until sauce reaches a creamy consistency. • Divide between bowls; top with scallion greens and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle with as much garlicky panko as you like and serve.
20 minutestotal time