Dani Moore Recipes
SIDES Creamy Mashed Potatoes
– 4 pounds Russet potatoes
– 3 sticks of butter
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup half and half
– Seasoned salt
– Peel, potatoes, and cut into chunks and place in a pan of water
– Boil until fork, tender and drain
– Mash until smooth… One to two minutes to allow Steam to escape.
– Add 2 sticks of butter
– Add cream cheese, and mash down, so it will start to melt
– Add half-and-half, cream, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt
– Mash everything until smooth and creamy
– Pour into a baking dish and smooth down.
– Add more butter pats to the top
– Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.