Dani Moore Recipes
MAIN DISH Honey Sesame Chicken – Pressure Cooker
– 2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 4 cloves, minced garlic
– 1/2 cup diced onions
– 1/2 cup low, sodium soy sauce
– 1/4 cup, ketchup
– 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seed oil
– 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
– 1/2 cup honey
– 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
– 3 tablespoons of water
– 1 tablespoon toasted or roasted sesame seeds.
– Garnish with three thin, sliced green onions and 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
– Cook your rice
– Season chicken, lightly with salt and pepper
– Preheat pressure cooker to sauté. Once the oil shimmers, add garlic, onion, and chicken.
– Cook for five minutes. Sterling once or twice until onion softens.
– Add soy sauce, catch up and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to incorporate.
– Lock pressure cooker lid in place. Reset to high pressure. Cook for four minutes.
– When timer goes off, turn off pressure cooker. Carefully do a quick pressure release.
– Uncover. Add sesame seed, oil, and honey. Stir.
Dash in a small bowl, dissolve, cornstarch, and water. Add to pot. Stir to form slightly thicker sauce.
– Stir in 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
– Sprinkle with garnish after plated… Green onions, and sesame seeds