Dani Moore Recipes
MAIN DISH Prime Rib With Garlic Herb Butter
– 1 cup, softened butter
– 7 cloves, minced garlic
– 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finally chopped
– 2 tablespoons thyme, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons salt
– 1 tablespoon pepper.
– 5 pound boneless or 6 pound bone in ribeye roast
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 2 cups beef stock
– Mix and evenly combine together, butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper.
– Rub mix evenly over a padded, dry prime rib roast
– Bake 5 minutes per pound PLUS 2 HOURS
– After baking five minutes per pound, turn off oven and let’s sit in ambient oven heat for 2 hours. DO NOT OOEN OVEN!
– After the two hours expire, remove roast from oven and pan. Pour drippings through a strainer into a sauce pan.
– Over medium heat, add flour, and whisk until there are no lumps. Add beef stock. Store and bring to a boil.
– Remove from heat and serve in a gravy boat
– Let meat rest for 10 minutes before cutting
***TIME EQUATION*** 5 mins per lb +2 hrs + rest 10 mins + 5 mins cutting.
Double recipe if over 6 pound