Hello Fresh Faves
Honey-Butter BBQ Pork Cutlets with Mashed Sweet Potatoes & B
25 minutestotal time
2 * 2 unit Sweet Potatoes
2 * 1 unit Lemon
2 * 2 tablespoon Sour Cream
2 * 2 teaspoon Honey
2 * 12 ounce Pork Cutlets
2 * 1 tablespoon Sweet and Smoky BBQ Seasoning
2 * 8 ounce Broccoli Florets
2 * 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
2 * 2 teaspoon Cooking Oil
2 * 4 tablespoon Butter
2 * Salt
2 * Pepper
• Wash and dry produce. • Peel and dice sweet potatoes into 1⁄2-inch pieces. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Place sweet potatoes in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Drain and return sweet potatoes to pot. Mash with sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While sweet potatoes cook, place 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 5-second intervals until just softened, about 15 seconds total. • Stir in honey and a pinch of salt.
• Pat pork* dry with paper towels. Season lightly with salt and pepper, then rub all over with BBQ Seasoning. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. (For 4 servings, cook in batches if necessary.) • Turn off heat.
• While pork cooks, place broccoli in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in wrap. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. TIP: No microwave? No problem! Cook broccoli in a medium pot of salted water until tender, 2-4 minutes; drain. • Carefully uncover (watch out for steam!) and toss broccoli with lemon zest, juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4 servings), 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4), and a big pinch of salt and pepper.
• Divide sweet potatoes, broccoli, and pork between plates; dollop pork with honey butter. Sprinkle with chili flakes if desired. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
25 minutestotal time