Dani Moore Recipes
Desserts Banana Pudding
– 1 • 14 ounce can eagle condensed milk
– 1 1/2 cup cold water
– 3 1/2 ounce instant banana pudding mix
– 1 pint heavy, whipping cream
– Sliced bananas
– Vanilla wafers
– Combine condensed milk, water, and pudding in bowl and mix together.
– Chill in fridge
– Poor cream, and bowl, and beat until stiff
– Combine cream, and pudding mixture
– Place vanilla, wafers at bottom of dish, then bananas, then creamy mix
– Continue process of layering until all the ingredients are gone.
– Refrigerate and serve